Wednesday 30 November 2011

Anyone hold any unmet engineering problems within pills?

I am looking for unmet engineering problems in the medical pasture. I am a student, and looking for project ideas. What are unmet problems see in the clinic beside regard to diagnosis, treatment, etc.? Let me know! Well, I do support a new one-time treatment that's not yet scientifically approved. In reality, it's not 100% clear what actually is the situation up to that time and after the treatment.
Learn more about surrounded by the link suggested, although the website is not correct. If you are interested in the collar vertebra and general body mechanics, I can supply further information.
Where are you? Access to what open-handed of facilities?
Here is an unsolved problem: My liver is inflamed. I can touch it, and get adjectives the effects of a liver problem (itchy hands, have a feeling, pale complexion, fatigue).
Nothing shows up surrounded by blood tests. The doctors say-so I am "fine".
Im am virtually certain its my liver. I even spoke next to a Hepatologist on the phone, and said the symptoms match.
Can you construct a tentative form of blood/sensitivity test to determine what is wrong (virus, inflammation)
Its SCARY modern tablets cannot find a simple problem like this that cause so much pain. Billions are pumped into this business, next to poor and crude diagnostic results.
There must be a better way.find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment