Wednesday 30 November 2011

Anyone here that requirements to become a doctor? Why do you want that? -?

What encourages you (or still does or did ) to chose it although its profoundly of study and you finish college at the time when lot of people your age already own career? Is it worth of it? I dont tight-fisted just money, but do you love your chore? It is personal and depends from a person but your judgment. It is a noble profession. You are doing something constructive every second. You catch instant satisfaction when expected results unfold until that time you. You are a great help to society and mankind.Those who love the profession beside humble heart and sound dedication really live a complete life span. They say a surgeon should hold the heart of a lion and fingers as delicate as a female. How true it is!
It's a very rewarding occupation. You make a difference within someones life everyday. I choose it because my pediatrician when I be 3, practically saved me from something that not a soul thought I could have and she didn't even own to do it.
I might be a little aft in getting a available job than my peers but that's just a small price to earnings. When you're a senior citizen, those few years don't matter.
i other wanted to be a doctor. at first it be because i really wanted to find out how does a human organism work. it is a greatly complicated machine that works correct. but after my grandma died i started to feel altruism towards ethnic group, and all i want is too try to oblige them, at least. within my country many doctors aren't payed as they are supposed to, average 1300 $ a month. and its complex to get a commission or even specialization. so money isn't optional. and you finish college by the age of 25 years, so that isn't not compulsory too.

No comments:

Post a Comment